In an effort to follow recommended social distancing guidelines, Accounting and Financial Management is working remotely with limited on-site services.
Below are a few key updates regarding AFM operations:
Accounting and Financial Management (Main 132)
- AFM-Admin will continue to have a presence in the Main Building, Room 132. However, the office will be closed for normal operations and hours will be limited.
- Check payments typically handled via Campus Mail distribution or in-person check pickup will be mailed to limit physical interaction. Administrative Services personnel will contact departmental staff to request mailing addresses, as appropriate.
- We will monitor voicemails left on our main phone number (512-471-3723), and you can expect a call back within 24 hours.
Administrative Services Appointments:
- Phone: 512-471-3723
- Email: email@example.com
Bursar (Main 8)
In an effort to follow recommended social distancing guidelines, the Bursar’s Office is operating with a reduced staff and alternate hours.
- The Bursar’s Office will process deposits Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. As the building is closed and locked, departmental staff should call the office and Bursar staff will open the door and accept the deposit at the normal office windows.
- Deposits that only have credit card transactions can be approved remotely. Please work with Bursar’s Office staff to implement a process for those transactions to limit additional in-person contact.
- Phone: 512-475-7987
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payroll Services (Main 134)
- Payroll staff are working remotely and are not offering in-person customer service at this time.
Student Accounts Receivable (Main 4)
- Student Accounts Receivable staff are working remotely and are not offering in-person customer service at this time.
- Student Accounts Receivable staff will continue to respond to email in a timely manner. We will monitor voicemail left and you can expect a call back within 24 hours. The phone numbers are 512-475-7777 or 512-475-7779.
- Below are a few key email addresses to contact with any questions. For questions related to tuition and fee reimbursement, financial aid, or other academic questions, visit the Texas One Stop website.
- Email: email@example.com
- For questions related to tuition and fee reimbursement, financial aid, or other academic questions, visit the Texas One Stop website.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Email: 1098T@austin.utexas.edu