In an effort to follow recommended social distancing guidelines, Accounting and Financial Management is working remotely with limited on-site services.
Below are a few key updates regarding AFM operations:
Accounting and Financial Management (Main 132)
- AFM-Admin will continue to have a presence in the Main Building, Room 132. However, the office will be closed for normal operations and hours will be limited.
- Check payments typically handled via Campus Mail distribution or in-person check pickup will be mailed to limit physical interaction. Administrative Services personnel will contact departmental staff to request mailing addresses, as appropriate.
- We will monitor voicemails left on our main phone number, 512-471-3723, and you can expect a call back within 24 hours.
Administrative Services Appointments:
- Phone: 512-471-3723
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bursar (Main 8)
In an effort to follow recommended social distancing guidelines, the Bursar’s Office is operating with a reduced staff and alternate hours.
- The Bursar’s Office is open Monday - Friday, from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (NOTE: Beginning December 14, 2020 - January 15, 2021, the Bursar's Office hours will change temporarily to Monday, Wednesday and Friday, from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.)
- Deposits that only have credit card transactions can be approved remotely. Please work with Bursar’s Office staff to implement a process for those transactions to limit additional in-person contact.
- Phone: 512-475-7987
- Email: email@example.com
Payroll Services (Main 134)
- Payroll staff is working remotely and is not offering in-person customer service. For assistance, please call or email our office. Messages are being actively monitored and will be responded to promptly during standard business hours.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 512-471-5271
Student Accounts Receivable (Main 4)
- Student Accounts Receivable staff is working remotely and is not offering in-person customer service at this time.
- Student Accounts Receivable staff will continue to respond to email in a timely manner. Messages are being actively monitored and will be responded to promptly during standard business hours.
- Phone: 512-475-7777 or 512-475-7779
- Below are a few key email addresses to contact with any questions. For questions related to tuition and fee reimbursement, financial aid, or other academic questions, visit the Texas One Stop website.
- Email: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Email: 1098T@austin.utexas.edu
Inventory Services (Main 132)
- Inventory Services staff is working remotely and is not offering in-person customer service at this time.
- Inventory Services staff will continue to monitor and respond to emails in a timely manner. For questions related to inventory, visit the Inventory Services website or email INVgeneral@austin.utexas.edu.
- If there is a need to take inventory or office equipment home to work remotely, please complete the off campus checkout form here. Inventory Services will automatically receive a copy upon completion of the form.
- To return inventory items or office equipment to campus that was previously checked out to work from home, please complete the Inventory Return to Campus form found here.