Allocation Details combines Workday compensation plans, costing allocations, scheduled weekly hours, payroll actuals, encumbrances, and unit codes to display employee salary information in a format similar to what was previously shown by the AL1 and AL4 commands in DEFINE.
Allocation Details Application
- Access the Allocation Details Page – This application provides allocation amounts for salaried employees that can be viewed by EID, account number, and unit.
- Allocation Details Instructional (DOC) – Instructions for using the Allocation Details website. Includes step-by-step instructions and annotated screenshots.
- Allocation Details Column Definitions (XLS) – This spreadsheet includes detailed information about each column on the Allocation Details screen including prompts and data sources.
- Allocation Details Documentation (DOC) – Complete documentation for the Allocation Details website. Includes information about data sources, differences with AL1/AL4, use cases, and more.
Related Answers in askUS
- What information can I get from the Allocations Details Website?
- I am not authorized to see Allocation Details. How do I get authorized?
- How do I see who is a Cost Center Manager or Cost Center Financial Analyst for a Cost Center?