Revenue-generating services are a critical part of business for many units in Financial and Administrative Services (FAS). The following procedures should be followed to propose new services or updated rates to existing services.
- Meet with the Senior Vice President and CFO (SVP/CFO) to discuss any new venture or change to existing activities before creating a formal proposal or engaging other offices in conversations.
- Email FBSAdmin@austin.utexas.edu to request that the DocuSign routing be set up. This email should include who will fill out the form and a brief (1-2 sentences) explanation of the services.
- The DocuSign form will route through the Assistant Vice President for FAS Business Services and the SVP/CFO.
- Once the form is approved, coordinate with FAS Business Services to develop rates. The senior leader will meet with the Assistant Vice President for FAS Business Services to review.
- If the unit is directed to coordinate with the Federal Costing Office, the forms should be routed through DocuSign and provided to the Federal Costing Office.
- Final rates will be reviewed and approved by the SVP/CFO.