In This Issue:
• AFM Requests Information Regarding GASB 96
• Tax Form 1042-S Available March 1
• Reminder – Financial Fundamentals Self-Paced Learning
• In Case You Missed It: Maximum Dollar Amount for Flower and Perishable Purchases Increased to $200
• Submit Newsletter Feedback and Article Suggestions to AFM@austin.utexas.edu
The Financial Fundamentals self-paced course provides anyone new to UT financial systems with the foundational concepts necessary for performing the tasks of a document initiator, approver, or viewer of financial-related data.
The 1042-S, a tax form for nonresident employees who earned wages that were exempt from federal withholding taxes due to a tax treaty, will be mailed and available electronically through the My Tax Forms page of UT Direct starting March 1.