2021 W-2 Forms Now Available in Workday
The 2021 W-2 Forms are now available electronically in Workday. For employees that did not opt out of receiving paper copies, W-2 Forms will be printed and mailed to employees’ addresses as reflected in Workday by the IRS deadline of January 31. To access your W-2 form in Workday, please click the Pay application, then Tax Documents (located in the right navigation menu), and click the “View/Print” button. Additional information is available on the Workday Tax Forms page.
Information about Box 14 of the W-2 & W-2 Forms issued without an SSN can be found on AskUS.
Tax Services oversees taxation and tax reporting for The University of Texas at Austin. Tax Services is the point of contact for:
- Unrelated Business Income Tax (UBIT)
- Sales & Use Tax
- Ad Valorem Tax
- State and Local Tax (SALT)
- U.S. Territories & International tax compliance
- Nonresident tax compliance (including Glacier)
- Service payments made to nonemployee individuals
- Royalty payments
- Worker classification (Employee or Independent Contractor)
- Tax exempt bonds and private business use
- Federal tax and information reporting, including:
- Wage and Tax Statement – Form W-2 & W-2c
- Nonemployee compensation – Form 1099-NEC
- Miscellaneous information – Form 1099-MISC
- Foreign Person’s U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding – Form 1042-S
- Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return – Form 941 & 941-X
- Annual Return of Withheld Federal Income Tax – Form 945
- Annual Withholding Tax Return for U.S. Source Income of Foreign Persons – Form 1042
- Payment Card and Third Party Network Transactions – Form 1099-K
For more information or tax-related inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.